GHANA FOOTBALL FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GHANA FOOTBALL FORUM

Ghana football is the best in Africa. Discuss Ghana football now.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Philips Saa7134hl Driver
 George Asare hopeful of success as a Team Manager EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 1:51 pm by daemicolyn

»  The Drab International Friendly Soccer Between England and Spain.
 George Asare hopeful of success as a Team Manager EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:36 am by visionsen

» Tottenham F.C Set To Over Take Chelsea F.C At The Premiership?
 George Asare hopeful of success as a Team Manager EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:19 am by visionsen

» Ghana"s Samuel Inkoom Makes Football History By Mistake ?
 George Asare hopeful of success as a Team Manager EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:56 am by visionsen

» Some Europa Soccer League Results.
 George Asare hopeful of success as a Team Manager EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 2:50 am by visionsen

» Why the Gunners are misfiring
 George Asare hopeful of success as a Team Manager EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:13 am by visionsen

» Thanks Arsenal For Teaching Chelsea Footbal Lessons.
 George Asare hopeful of success as a Team Manager EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:06 am by visionsen

» Another Trouble For Kolo Toure At Manchester City.
 George Asare hopeful of success as a Team Manager EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:44 am by visionsen

» Tevez May Sue His Manager.
 George Asare hopeful of success as a Team Manager EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 4:05 am by visionsen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Ad

George Asare hopeful of success as a Team Manager

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ladyhihi

George Asare hopeful of success as a Team Manager Empty
PostSubject: George Asare hopeful of success as a Team Manager    George Asare hopeful of success as a Team Manager EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:20 am

After a few months on the job as the Team Manager of the most successful Ghanaian football club, George Asare says he has his hands fully grasped on the job and knows that he would go down as a successful team manager.

He says he is that confident because his boss, the Technical Manager, Ebo Mends, gives him all the support, encouragement and the resources to be successful and so he cannot fail.

Asare made these revelations at last Saturday’s pre-Kotoko-RTU press conference at the Baba Yara Stadium in Kumasi.

Answering a question whether he was finding it difficult on his job, the player who will go into history books as probably Kotoko's youngest team manager ever says he was not finding any difficulty for special reasons.

“I find my position special because I can freely relate with the players and so gets to know their problems and is therefore able to seek solutions to them in record time”

“We should not lose sight of the fact that just some five months ago, I was with tem as a colleague player and shared their hopes and aspirations as well. This is the more reason why I see myself as better placed to help them in their quest to have their problems solved”.

“The question of the players respecting me does not come in at all since I have never had that problem with them. As a player, I respected my colleagues and so they also gave me that respect and now that I have been moved a notch higher in position, it will continue and even become stronger”.

“I am not oblivious to the fact that respect is earned. When I give respect, I will get respect and that is exactly what I am doing”.

Among other things, Asare says he sees himself being a success story because “one of the dangerous thing that any team can suffer would be to have players keeping their worries and problems to themselves”.

“I have the confidence of the players and so they freely share things with me. I am glad with the present arrangement and hopes that it will continue to the end of time”.

Speaking on the reasons why the team was doing well in recent time, he said the training and expertise of the coaches aside, there was a new air of understanding and companionship amongst the players.

“There are no more player factions and so everyone of them see themselves belonging to the bigger Kotoko unit than to belong to a self-centered faction”.

“Right from the Board of directors through management to the technical team, there is a high sense of respecting each others position and so rumor mongering and gossiping has been completely uprooted from the team”.
He urged supporters of the club to bear with the team in times of difficulty and keep their support coming in since that is the only way they can have the team be successful.

Chiropractor - Lakeland Spine Center
بنات

Last edited by ladyhihi on Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
tayloralfredl

George Asare hopeful of success as a Team Manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Asare hopeful of success as a Team Manager    George Asare hopeful of success as a Team Manager EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:53 pm

You are great. I will pray for you every second. I love your plans towards Kumasi Asante Kotoko team. My little idea is please let the players watch some european matches especially the strikers so that they can score more goals. God bless Kumasi Asante Kotoko. Fabu the Best.

gifts
vietnam visa forms
Back to top Go down

George Asare hopeful of success as a Team Manager
Page 1 of 1