GHANA FOOTBALL FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GHANA FOOTBALL FORUM

Ghana football is the best in Africa. Discuss Ghana football now.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Philips Saa7134hl Driver
Queries about Singapore laws and Opening shop. EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 1:51 pm by daemicolyn

»  The Drab International Friendly Soccer Between England and Spain.
Queries about Singapore laws and Opening shop. EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:36 am by visionsen

» Tottenham F.C Set To Over Take Chelsea F.C At The Premiership?
Queries about Singapore laws and Opening shop. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:19 am by visionsen

» Ghana"s Samuel Inkoom Makes Football History By Mistake ?
Queries about Singapore laws and Opening shop. EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:56 am by visionsen

» Some Europa Soccer League Results.
Queries about Singapore laws and Opening shop. EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 2:50 am by visionsen

» Why the Gunners are misfiring
Queries about Singapore laws and Opening shop. EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:13 am by visionsen

» Thanks Arsenal For Teaching Chelsea Footbal Lessons.
Queries about Singapore laws and Opening shop. EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:06 am by visionsen

» Another Trouble For Kolo Toure At Manchester City.
Queries about Singapore laws and Opening shop. EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:44 am by visionsen

» Tevez May Sue His Manager.
Queries about Singapore laws and Opening shop. EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 4:05 am by visionsen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Ad

Queries about Singapore laws and Opening shop.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeeRain

Queries about Singapore laws and Opening shop. Empty
PostSubject: Queries about Singapore laws and Opening shop.   Queries about Singapore laws and Opening shop. EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:54 am

Hi, everyone. I'm new to the forum so please don jump on me if i make a wrong moves here. Wink

I've a queries here regarding opening a shop in Singapore. As i know that Poker have been a very popular games around here and it is getting even more popular as the time goes on.
I'm wondering that where could i find queries and where should i apply those license from if i wanted to open a shop like a Mahjong parlor just to play Poker?

Or is it not possible for shop owner to open a shop for poker sakes?

wholesale soap
Vitamin Code vitamins
Back to top Go down

Queries about Singapore laws and Opening shop.
Page 1 of 1