GHANA FOOTBALL FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GHANA FOOTBALL FORUM

Ghana football is the best in Africa. Discuss Ghana football now.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Philips Saa7134hl Driver
Take one match at a time – Hon. Owusu Ansah EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 1:51 pm by daemicolyn

»  The Drab International Friendly Soccer Between England and Spain.
Take one match at a time – Hon. Owusu Ansah EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:36 am by visionsen

» Tottenham F.C Set To Over Take Chelsea F.C At The Premiership?
Take one match at a time – Hon. Owusu Ansah EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:19 am by visionsen

» Ghana"s Samuel Inkoom Makes Football History By Mistake ?
Take one match at a time – Hon. Owusu Ansah EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:56 am by visionsen

» Some Europa Soccer League Results.
Take one match at a time – Hon. Owusu Ansah EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 2:50 am by visionsen

» Why the Gunners are misfiring
Take one match at a time – Hon. Owusu Ansah EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:13 am by visionsen

» Thanks Arsenal For Teaching Chelsea Footbal Lessons.
Take one match at a time – Hon. Owusu Ansah EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:06 am by visionsen

» Another Trouble For Kolo Toure At Manchester City.
Take one match at a time – Hon. Owusu Ansah EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:44 am by visionsen

» Tevez May Sue His Manager.
Take one match at a time – Hon. Owusu Ansah EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 4:05 am by visionsen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Ad

Take one match at a time – Hon. Owusu Ansah

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tayloralfredl

Take one match at a time – Hon. Owusu Ansah Empty
PostSubject: Take one match at a time – Hon. Owusu Ansah   Take one match at a time – Hon. Owusu Ansah EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:02 pm

Players of Kumasi Asante Kotoko have been advised to take one match at a time as the 2010/2011 Glo Premier League season unfolds.

According to Board Member, Emmanuel Owusu Ansah who gave the advice after watching the team’s training at Adako Jachie on Tuesday afternoon, it was important for the team to approach every game with the best of strength and attitude and said the most appropriate way to do that was to take a game at a time.

“You have done very well. I have been watching you during your field work and I am very impressed with your spirit and hard work. For now your major preoccupation should be the encounter against Ashantigold. I appreciate your spirit and hard work. I therefore urge you to take one match at a time”.

Hon. Emmanuel Owusu Ansah, a former Ashanti Regional Minister and also the Member of Parliament for Kwabre West further praised the players for their performance so far which he described it as “very good”.

He therefore challenged them to continue working hard. In an appreciation of the players’ performance and commitment, the Honourable Member of Parliament gave the players 1000 Ghana Cedis.

Team captain, Jordan Opoku in response to the Board Member’s kind gesture assured him and all Kotoko supporters that the team would not let them down.

frontline flea
cheap jordans
Back to top Go down

Take one match at a time – Hon. Owusu Ansah
Page 1 of 1