GHANA FOOTBALL FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GHANA FOOTBALL FORUM

Ghana football is the best in Africa. Discuss Ghana football now.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Philips Saa7134hl Driver
I am ready to wait for my time-Ofosu Appiah  EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 1:51 pm by daemicolyn

»  The Drab International Friendly Soccer Between England and Spain.
I am ready to wait for my time-Ofosu Appiah  EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:36 am by visionsen

» Tottenham F.C Set To Over Take Chelsea F.C At The Premiership?
I am ready to wait for my time-Ofosu Appiah  EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:19 am by visionsen

» Ghana"s Samuel Inkoom Makes Football History By Mistake ?
I am ready to wait for my time-Ofosu Appiah  EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:56 am by visionsen

» Some Europa Soccer League Results.
I am ready to wait for my time-Ofosu Appiah  EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 2:50 am by visionsen

» Why the Gunners are misfiring
I am ready to wait for my time-Ofosu Appiah  EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:13 am by visionsen

» Thanks Arsenal For Teaching Chelsea Footbal Lessons.
I am ready to wait for my time-Ofosu Appiah  EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:06 am by visionsen

» Another Trouble For Kolo Toure At Manchester City.
I am ready to wait for my time-Ofosu Appiah  EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:44 am by visionsen

» Tevez May Sue His Manager.
I am ready to wait for my time-Ofosu Appiah  EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 4:05 am by visionsen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Ad

I am ready to wait for my time-Ofosu Appiah

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ladyhihi

I am ready to wait for my time-Ofosu Appiah  Empty
PostSubject: I am ready to wait for my time-Ofosu Appiah    I am ready to wait for my time-Ofosu Appiah  EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:20 am

Rugged and sweet playing defender, Ofosu Appiah says he is in not bitter that he does not command a regular place and position in the present Kotoko side.

He also says that the cohesion and camaraderie in the team is so strong that one can only be happy for the players who command regular spots and also train hard that when the chance is given to you to play; you make a big statement for yourself with your performance.

Ofosu Appiah made these statements a pre-Kotoko vs. RTU match press conference at the Baba Yara Stadium last Saturday.

The event had been organized by the Public Affairs Manager, Jarvis Peprah, to give a platform for the media to know the minds of the players and their technical team as they prepared for last Sunday’s match.

Responding to a question as to why he had lost his position in the team and whether he was not disturbed with his present situation, Ofosu took the conference through the reasons for his absence.

“My absence off the pitch has not been due to lost form or anything like that. I got injured during the pre-season training and had been battling with fitness until recently. I started active play less than two weeks ago and I a happy with my progress”.

“On that note, I want to put on record that I am not in anyway bitter. The present Kotoko setup is such that the players are more united and ready to serve each other than in times past”.

“We now see ourselves as partners in the developments of Kotoko and not competitors for positions in the club. We therefore play and do everything as a team and in perfect unity”.

Commenting further, he said he has not lost his position but that, “another strong member of the family has been called to duty in the interest of the bigger family”.

Ofosu described Kotoko’s defence as the dream defence that any coach under the sun in Ghana would love to have and for this he is happy for it.

“The in-depth and richness of the defenders in the team means that no pressure would be brought to bear on one particular person. In that case injured players will get enough time to be fully recovered before being brought on to the field for action”.

I remember in the not too distant past, I was sometimes made to play matches with injuries since there wasn’t much of options available to the technical team. This situation made injuries worse because we always aggravate them by forcing ourselves to play”.

His target, according to him, is to be in 100% fitness and make sure that he does not come to make things worst for him.

As the way forward, he debunked the notion that he was worried that he was starting matches as he used to be.

“One thing that I ask of my fans and that of the team as a whole is for them to be patient with me and the team as a whole. We are determined to make them happy and nothing would be allowed to come in-between Kotoko and the victories that we have set for ourselves”.

Chiropractor - Lakeland Spine Center
بنات

Last edited by ladyhihi on Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
tayloralfredl

PostSubject: Re: I am ready to wait for my time-Ofosu Appiah    I am ready to wait for my time-Ofosu Appiah  EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:54 pm

KOTOKO IS A GREAT TEAM AND AS A PLAYER WHEN GIVEN THE CHANCE TO PLAY, YOU MUST MAKE A BIG STATEMENT FOR YOURSELF.
escoba god bless 4 encouraging us

gifts
vietnam visa forms
Back to top Go down
fansi099

PostSubject: Re: I am ready to wait for my time-Ofosu Appiah    I am ready to wait for my time-Ofosu Appiah  EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:01 am

sorry buddy,ur post is too wordy...but i agree KOTOKO IS A GREAT TEAM Smile

PostSubject: Re: I am ready to wait for my time-Ofosu Appiah    I am ready to wait for my time-Ofosu Appiah  Empty

Back to top Go down

I am ready to wait for my time-Ofosu Appiah
Page 1 of 1