GHANA FOOTBALL FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GHANA FOOTBALL FORUM

Ghana football is the best in Africa. Discuss Ghana football now.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Philips Saa7134hl Driver
If you had only $120 in your adwords account ... EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 1:51 pm by daemicolyn

»  The Drab International Friendly Soccer Between England and Spain.
If you had only $120 in your adwords account ... EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:36 am by visionsen

» Tottenham F.C Set To Over Take Chelsea F.C At The Premiership?
If you had only $120 in your adwords account ... EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:19 am by visionsen

» Ghana"s Samuel Inkoom Makes Football History By Mistake ?
If you had only $120 in your adwords account ... EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:56 am by visionsen

» Some Europa Soccer League Results.
If you had only $120 in your adwords account ... EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 2:50 am by visionsen

» Why the Gunners are misfiring
If you had only $120 in your adwords account ... EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:13 am by visionsen

» Thanks Arsenal For Teaching Chelsea Footbal Lessons.
If you had only $120 in your adwords account ... EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:06 am by visionsen

» Another Trouble For Kolo Toure At Manchester City.
If you had only $120 in your adwords account ... EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:44 am by visionsen

» Tevez May Sue His Manager.
If you had only $120 in your adwords account ... EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 4:05 am by visionsen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Ad

If you had only $120 in your adwords account ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ladyhihi

If you had only $120 in your adwords account ... Empty
PostSubject: If you had only $120 in your adwords account ...   If you had only $120 in your adwords account ... EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:11 am

and an active CJ account but not getting accepted by most major CPA offers, what affiliate program would you promote - and why ?

All I would like to see is a 200% ROI to start with, do that month after month and you are making some money. Got a good feel for Adwords lately and long tail keywords, all that good stuff but seems to me you really need your own product.

I have 100 e-mail list subscribers from spending about $35 on a little marketing campaign I did .... I need them to get viral and find some free e-books web sites offer etc, or I suppose write my own

neon open signs
Siti Web

Back to top Go down

If you had only $120 in your adwords account ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GHANA FOOTBALL FORUM :: Quality football :: Ghana football-
Jump to: