GHANA FOOTBALL FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GHANA FOOTBALL FORUM

Ghana football is the best in Africa. Discuss Ghana football now.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Philips Saa7134hl Driver
Ghana could win the world cup in South Africa EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 1:51 pm by daemicolyn

»  The Drab International Friendly Soccer Between England and Spain.
Ghana could win the world cup in South Africa EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:36 am by visionsen

» Tottenham F.C Set To Over Take Chelsea F.C At The Premiership?
Ghana could win the world cup in South Africa EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:19 am by visionsen

» Ghana"s Samuel Inkoom Makes Football History By Mistake ?
Ghana could win the world cup in South Africa EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:56 am by visionsen

» Some Europa Soccer League Results.
Ghana could win the world cup in South Africa EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 2:50 am by visionsen

» Why the Gunners are misfiring
Ghana could win the world cup in South Africa EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:13 am by visionsen

» Thanks Arsenal For Teaching Chelsea Footbal Lessons.
Ghana could win the world cup in South Africa EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:06 am by visionsen

» Another Trouble For Kolo Toure At Manchester City.
Ghana could win the world cup in South Africa EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:44 am by visionsen

» Tevez May Sue His Manager.
Ghana could win the world cup in South Africa EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 4:05 am by visionsen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Ad

Ghana could win the world cup in South Africa

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ghfooty
Admin
ghfooty

Ghana could win the world cup in South Africa Empty
PostSubject: Ghana could win the world cup in South Africa   Ghana could win the world cup in South Africa EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 11:15 am

I am very sure Ghana can beat Brazil or Argentina and win the world cup. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://ghana.synthasite.com
Kwame

PostSubject: Re: Ghana could win the world cup in South Africa   Ghana could win the world cup in South Africa EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 11:16 am

You are too ambitious! Ghana will have to go through so many problems defeating the giants and avoiding bad referees during the derby in South Africa.
Back to top Go down
solteague

PostSubject: Re: Ghana could win the world cup in South Africa   Ghana could win the world cup in South Africa EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:23 pm

So as the date for the World Cup draws closer, how confident are you guys about Ghana's chances? As an Englishman living in London I am surrounded by the expectation associated with England. As a diversion, let me say that support in England for the national team usually follows a predictable path, and I suspect it will be the same this time around.

Usually we have been chastised in the last tournament, and have promised ourselves we will not get carried away this time. But as the tournament draws closer, we start to believe the hype that follows the team and the individuals that carry the hopes of the team (this time around, Rooney). We convince ourselves that this time around we have a manager that has more nous than the last ones did. It always seems believable enough. Capello has a lot of respect. But so did Sven.

What is the level of expectation for Ghana? It is about time we had a winner from the continent and Ghana has always been a formidable team. This time around it is being held in Africa, so you will have a "home advantage" of sorts - you see that South American and European teams have tended to have an advantage relative to each other inthe past, according to where the tournament was being held.

I supported Ghana in all its games in the last tournament and I know we won many admirers along the way. It will be the same for me this time around, and I would love to see an England Ghana final. Good luck Ghana.
Back to top Go down
LeeRain

PostSubject: Re: Ghana could win the world cup in South Africa   Ghana could win the world cup in South Africa EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:09 pm

This time around it is being held in Africa, so you will have a "home advantage" of sorts - you see that South American and European teams have tended to have an advantage relative to each other inthe past, according to where the tournament was being held.
pharmaceutical Machine
Pesticide Signs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghana could win the world cup in South Africa   Ghana could win the world cup in South Africa Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghana could win the world cup in South Africa
Page 1 of 1