GHANA FOOTBALL FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GHANA FOOTBALL FORUM

Ghana football is the best in Africa. Discuss Ghana football now.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Philips Saa7134hl Driver
How are you feeling? EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 1:51 pm by daemicolyn

»  The Drab International Friendly Soccer Between England and Spain.
How are you feeling? EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:36 am by visionsen

» Tottenham F.C Set To Over Take Chelsea F.C At The Premiership?
How are you feeling? EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:19 am by visionsen

» Ghana"s Samuel Inkoom Makes Football History By Mistake ?
How are you feeling? EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:56 am by visionsen

» Some Europa Soccer League Results.
How are you feeling? EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 2:50 am by visionsen

» Why the Gunners are misfiring
How are you feeling? EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:13 am by visionsen

» Thanks Arsenal For Teaching Chelsea Footbal Lessons.
How are you feeling? EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:06 am by visionsen

» Another Trouble For Kolo Toure At Manchester City.
How are you feeling? EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:44 am by visionsen

» Tevez May Sue His Manager.
How are you feeling? EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 4:05 am by visionsen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Ad

How are you feeling?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kimerajamm

How are you feeling? Empty
PostSubject: How are you feeling?   How are you feeling? EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:18 am

Farmer Brown decided his injuries from the accident were serious enough to take the trucking company (responsible for the accident) to court. In court, the trucking company's fancy lawyer was questioning Farmer Brown. "Didn't you say, at the scene of the accident, 'I'm fine'?" asked the lawyer.

Farmer Brown responded, "Well I'll tell you what happened. I had just loaded my favorite mule Bessie into the..."

"I didn't ask for any details," the lawyer interrupted, "just answer the question. Did you not say, at the scene of the accident, 'I'm fine'!"

Farmer Brown said, "Well I had just gotten Bessie into the trailer and I was driving down the road..."

The lawyer interrupted again and said, "Judge, I am trying to establish the fact that, at the scene of the accident, this man told the Highway Patrolman on the scene that he was just fine. Now several weeks after the accident he is trying to sue my client. I believe he is a fraud. Please tell him to simply answer the question."

By this time the Judge was fairly interested in Farmer Brown's answer and said to the lawyer, "I'd like to hear what he has to say about his favorite mule Bessie."

Brown thanked the Judge and proceeded, "Well as I was saying, I had just loaded Bessie, my favorite mule, into the trailer and was driving her down the highway when this huge semi-truck and trailer ran the stop sign and smacked my truck right in the side."

He continued, "I was thrown into one ditch and Bessie was thrown into the other. I was hurting real bad and didn't want to move. However, I could hear ole Bessie moaning and groaning. I knew she was in terrible shape just by her groans."

"Shortly after the accident a highway patrolman came on the scene. He could hear Bessie moaning and groaning so he went over to her. After he looked at her, he took out his gun and shot her between the eyes. Then the patrolman came across the road with his gun in his hand and looked at me."

Finally, farmer Brown came to the end of the story. "The patrolman looked at me and said, 'Your mule was in such bad shape I had to shoot her. How are YOU feeling'?"

annuities
Spanish lessons in Southamerica
Back to top Go down

How are you feeling?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GHANA FOOTBALL FORUM :: Quality football :: Ghana football-
Jump to: