GHANA FOOTBALL FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GHANA FOOTBALL FORUM

Ghana football is the best in Africa. Discuss Ghana football now.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Philips Saa7134hl Driver
Venus Williams's latest choice of tennis outfit turns heads at U.S. Open EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 1:51 pm by daemicolyn

»  The Drab International Friendly Soccer Between England and Spain.
Venus Williams's latest choice of tennis outfit turns heads at U.S. Open EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:36 am by visionsen

» Tottenham F.C Set To Over Take Chelsea F.C At The Premiership?
Venus Williams's latest choice of tennis outfit turns heads at U.S. Open EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:19 am by visionsen

» Ghana"s Samuel Inkoom Makes Football History By Mistake ?
Venus Williams's latest choice of tennis outfit turns heads at U.S. Open EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:56 am by visionsen

» Some Europa Soccer League Results.
Venus Williams's latest choice of tennis outfit turns heads at U.S. Open EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 2:50 am by visionsen

» Why the Gunners are misfiring
Venus Williams's latest choice of tennis outfit turns heads at U.S. Open EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:13 am by visionsen

» Thanks Arsenal For Teaching Chelsea Footbal Lessons.
Venus Williams's latest choice of tennis outfit turns heads at U.S. Open EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:06 am by visionsen

» Another Trouble For Kolo Toure At Manchester City.
Venus Williams's latest choice of tennis outfit turns heads at U.S. Open EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:44 am by visionsen

» Tevez May Sue His Manager.
Venus Williams's latest choice of tennis outfit turns heads at U.S. Open EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 4:05 am by visionsen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Ad

Venus Williams's latest choice of tennis outfit turns heads at U.S. Open

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ladyhihi

Venus Williams's latest choice of tennis outfit turns heads at U.S. Open Empty
PostSubject: Venus Williams's latest choice of tennis outfit turns heads at U.S. Open   Venus Williams's latest choice of tennis outfit turns heads at U.S. Open EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:50 am

I use to play tennis a lot. I still do occasionally. This outfit wouldn't have been for me. I would have hated wearing something this tight, revealing, and sweating in it. I always wore/wear white too. So, what do you think? Is this way too much? Ugly or pretty?
What are you wearing now, sister? Venus Williams's latest choice of tennis outfit turns heads at U.S. Open

Maybe it was the unconventional sequin-covered tennis dress. Or maybe it was the eye-popping sight of the flesh-coloured undies beneath.

Either way, Venus Williams’s choice of attire for her latest match at the US Open provoked quite a reaction from her sister Serena.

Venus, whose outfits have often raised eyebrows in the past, was playing at Flushing Meadows in New York.

And she told fans: ‘So far this year my outfits have been based on the cities that I play in. This outfit was supposed to be about New York. It’s like bursts of fireworks.’

word of god
mens leather wallet
Back to top Go down
heroisthai

PostSubject: Re: Venus Williams's latest choice of tennis outfit turns heads at U.S. Open   Venus Williams's latest choice of tennis outfit turns heads at U.S. Open EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 10:23 pm

Me too
I wish you success

ladyhihi

PostSubject: Re: Venus Williams's latest choice of tennis outfit turns heads at U.S. Open   Venus Williams's latest choice of tennis outfit turns heads at U.S. Open EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:42 am

Ghana despite dominating possession played out a 0-0 draw with Saudi Arabia in a friendly on Wednesday in Dubai.

A slow start to the game saw Andre Ayew and Asamoah Gyan all go close to finding target.

However, Gyan couldn’t reproduce the form that has seen him score four goals in his last three games for Sunderland as Ghana went close to breaking the deadlock shortly before halftime when Gyan's shot was tipped over the crossbar by Walid Abdullah.

After the break, stand-in Black Stars coach Kwesi Appiah introduced Samuel Inkoom and Emmanuel Agyemang-Badu for Kevin-Prince Boateng and Quincy Owusu-Abeyie.

Moments later, Emmanuel Clottey joined the fray in place of Kwadwo Asamoah.

With 10 minutes to end play, Gyan could have sealed victory but a header to an Inkoom cross was too weak to have beaten Walid for a goal.

The game marked the end of a busy international calender with Ghana having played in two major competitions - African Nations Cup and World Cup and a number of friendly games.

The next fixture for the Black Stars is an African Cup of Nations qualifier against Congo in March.

Starting line up: Richard Kingson, John Paintsil, David Addy, Lee Addy, Jonathan Mensah, Anthony Annan, Quincy Owusu-Abeyie/Emmanuel Agyemang-Badu, Kevin-Prince Boateng/Samuel Inkoom, Asamoah Gyan, Kwadwo Asamoah//Emmanuel Clottey, Andre Ayew

Subs: Sammy Adjei, Samuel Inkoom, Harrison Afful, Isaac Vorsah, Karim Alhassan, , Bernard Kumordzi, Emmanuel Clottey

passport for children
get the guy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venus Williams's latest choice of tennis outfit turns heads at U.S. Open   Venus Williams's latest choice of tennis outfit turns heads at U.S. Open Empty

Back to top Go down

Venus Williams's latest choice of tennis outfit turns heads at U.S. Open
Page 1 of 1